Learn Flash Easy! Learn Flash Easy!

Good job!

I thought that was really useful. I hope next time some wondering noob is looking for tutorials they stumble upon this one. It was great in my opnion, all the basics of a flash movie. I dont see why a lot of people were hammereing you for your spelling errors. Honestly everyone makes them, and I bet that half the people who blammed this just looked at the titles and gave it a zero rather than taking the time to actualy check out what it had to offer. Anyways, that was awsome. I cant wait to see your first movie or game.

Proximity Proximity

IT SUKED, HOW THE HELL DID THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE?

the game was a somewhat good idea, but it fucking sucked because after playing 6 times you can kinda figure out that the enemy ALWAYS has better peices than you and almost always wins. a way to make this game better would be to have both players to have two of each peice and can choose when to use them, that way it would be a true game of logical skill and make it possible to play against other people.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Meh...

You better work on the "Sonic Team" at SEGA because if they finr this u r gonna b soo OWNED. But i mean honestly, it was ok, but it seemed kinda like a prototype from ADVANCE 2 (Which I played like 16/7 and beat it like over 50 times) there was nothing that noew about it. it seemed, like i said, like the prototype of the game.

Excite Bike - Trouble Excite Bike - Trouble

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:D

sooo funy, make more please!!!!! Anyone out there ever get 120? i did on my like 100th try.

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

SUPERIOR!!!!!

This was an excelent game in my opinion, and i like the fact on how you can keep playing and it saves your points. The Story line was complety original, but i think you might want to fix the glitch with Censor Man, because when ever you play it a second time, he gets stuck in the corner, making it completaly easy. Mabey if you make "Sonic the Pervert 3" you could make video clips of sonic and the girls. But ocerall i think that this was one of the BEST GAMES EVER!!!!!!

Yeowi responds:

thanks alot!!!

i'm remaking the engine for the next game, so that i can avoid the errors that i couldn't fix for STP 1 and 2.

-tell your friends and check out the Sonic the pervert 2 description once a day for text updates on the next game.

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

EVEN BETTER THAN THE 1st one!!!

THAT ROCKED!

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

1 of the best games i ahve ever played!

?ôI think i speak 4 all when i say that this gam ROCKS in just about every way!!!?ô

Sonic the Pervert Sonic the Pervert

well done, though the grafx could hav bin better

Yes i think most ppl can agree tat that was a fine game, but i think the grapiics could have been better (2 increase the "look"[of u know what i mean...] of the game)That thing about tails is funny, he is transgendral...