Tech-Support Tech-Support

HOLY SHIT...

practialy the same thing happened to me. the gut was giving me all this shit about sending the laptop back until i sugested the system restore discs... i think my guy was from india too, or iran... whatever. great animation.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST ANIMATIONS EVER!

i really think you did a good job on this animation. i liked it soo much i watched it like 6 times. i saw this before on albinoblacksheep but i didnt know it was here too. i am definitaly adding this to my fav animations list.

Agent Smith Goes Crazy Agent Smith Goes Crazy

that was good

i liked that, it was a good matrix parody. there was only one thing that could have been better though, you should have made Agent smith talk a little faster because it sounded kinda weird with him talking that slow. other than that it was great though.

Learn Flash Easy! Learn Flash Easy!

Good job!

I thought that was really useful. I hope next time some wondering noob is looking for tutorials they stumble upon this one. It was great in my opnion, all the basics of a flash movie. I dont see why a lot of people were hammereing you for your spelling errors. Honestly everyone makes them, and I bet that half the people who blammed this just looked at the titles and gave it a zero rather than taking the time to actualy check out what it had to offer. Anyways, that was awsome. I cant wait to see your first movie or game.

Proximity Proximity

IT SUKED, HOW THE HELL DID THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE?

the game was a somewhat good idea, but it fucking sucked because after playing 6 times you can kinda figure out that the enemy ALWAYS has better peices than you and almost always wins. a way to make this game better would be to have both players to have two of each peice and can choose when to use them, that way it would be a true game of logical skill and make it possible to play against other people.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Meh...

You better work on the "Sonic Team" at SEGA because if they finr this u r gonna b soo OWNED. But i mean honestly, it was ok, but it seemed kinda like a prototype from ADVANCE 2 (Which I played like 16/7 and beat it like over 50 times) there was nothing that noew about it. it seemed, like i said, like the prototype of the game.